Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Wadhawan Educational Videos on Science - 1 (WEVS1): Science Answers the Big Questions

When I was writing the series of posts under the label 'Understanding Natural Phenomena' on this blog, I received a number of suggestions from readers that such content will be good material if also presented in the audiovisual format.

So here I am, making a beginning with this video, under a new series: Wadhawan Videos on Science. Part 1 is titled ‘Science Answers the Big Questions’:


[Please click on the link above to view the video.]



Anjan is taking an initiative which is going to be different from what I shall be posting on my blog here from time to time. He plans to produce a variety of presentations (in various formats) with the avowed goal of taking not only science, but also technology to people, and to promote scientific temper in society at large. I shall be collaborating with him in that project, wherever I can. Many other persons will also be involved in that. For updates on this initiative, please subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCTJvufWrgHs6G41HoakhRw/featured.

By contrast, my purpose on this blog is to produce videos on specific topics in science. For example, the next one in my series will be WEVS2: The Second Law of Thermodynamics.

I look forward to your feedback, suggestions, and criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment